Our ball magnets are real all-rounders. Best magnetic force in spherical shape. They impress in design and adhesive force. Whether in the business sector or for private purposes - you always make the right choice with our ball magnets. Their application possibilities are almost endless. Main areas of application are for example:
- Semiconductor technology (Hall sensors)
- Workshop and craft
- Office and warehouse
- School and research
- Crafts and play
The look and feel of the ball magnets are attracting: One likes to pick them up and play with their shape and movement. In doing so, one discovers quite specifically their magnetic figures. Behind the playful facet of these shiny silver balls, however, there is much more: They offer concentrated magnetic force. The superior material neodymium lies at the core of the elegant ball magnet. In the SPRINTIS theme world MagnetiQ you will find a large selection of high quality ball magnets for every application.
Best magnetic force in spherical shape: The look and feel of the ball magnets are attracting: One likes to pick them up and play with their shape and movement. In doing so, one discovers quite specifically their magnetic figures. Behind the playful facet of these shiny silver balls, however, there is much more: They offer concentrated magnetic force. The superior material neodymium lies at the core of the elegant ball magnet. Even at low volume, it scores with strong adhesive force, resulting in a variety of application scenarios. In the SPRINTIS online shop in its theme world MagnetiQ you will find the best magnets for demanding private and commercial purposes.
Superior adhesive force of the super magnets made of neodymium
Neodymium guarantees the enormous magnetic adhesive force of these attractive balls. They have an excellent magnetic strength in relation to their volume. In terms of performance, for example, these products are quite different from ferrite magnets, which is why neodymium products are nicknamed super magnets. For the production of these super magnets, rare earths and the raw material neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) are used. The numerous applications are based on the physical and chemical properties of these starting materials. Wherever it is important to ensure maximum magnetic performance in a small space, super magnets offer a practical solution.
Which coatings of neodymium ball magnets are offered by SPRINTIS?
Since the magnets have a porous core, they require a specific type of protection. To protect the powerful neodymium from corrosion in contact with oxygen, our ball magnets have a high quality coating. This coating optimizes their service life. In the SPRINTIS online shop we offer a chrome-coated and a nickel-coated version. Both coatings make the ball magnets shine silvery; In addition to the necessary protection, they also give the products a great look. An advantage when used in places with many people. Performance and elegance at a glance.
- Coating with nickel: Nickel protection is widely used because of several advantages. In regard to its good price/performance ratio, this form of protection scores with efficiency. Its long-term protection of the material neodymium is just as convincing. Nickel is therefore by far the most common coating material, having been tested and proven in practice.
- Coating with chrome: This protective layer has a very good resistance to abrasion and pressure points. Likewise, shiny metallic chrome emphasizes the physical protective function of the outer layer.
Advantages and characteristics of the ball magnets
Especially their easy handling convinces in daily use: Ball magnets can easily be moved and removed without effort. This is more difficult with flat super magnets. Its shape has a positive connotation with many customers, the form reflects the geometric reality of nature: Circle and sphere are regarded as prototypes of life and can be observed in many natural phenomena. Therefore, on the psychological level, ball magnets symbolize the close connection between nature and culture. Please note the following features of the products listed here:
- We offer ball magnets with the diameter (ø) of 3, 5, 6, 8 and 10 millimeters.
- The adhesive force varies in six stages between 130 grams and 1.4 kilograms.
- SPRINTIS ball magnets (N35, N38, N40 and N42) offer different magnetic force per volume and can be used in conditions of up to 80°C. Choose exactly the right level of strength from our product range, which is favorable in your respective application.
MagnetiQ theme world - Questions and contact
Do you have a specific request or wish? Use the contact possibilities of our web presence. We will work with you to find a solution.