In order to stack pallets with wooden stacking frames in a space-saving and safe way, the use of stacking corners is recommended. They are indispensable for organising larger quantities of pallets in warehouses both efficiently and reliably. The yellow stacking corners for wooden stacking frames from SPRINTIS are made of polypropylene (PP) and are available in large quantities in the SPRINTIS online shop. After ordering, we deliver the highly visible plastic stacking corners within a very short time.
Better warehouse organisation with robust stacking corners
In practical terms, four stacking corners are used for each stocking frame. This ensures stability and a secure hold. Particularly the simple as well as quick handling simplifies their application. Since the pallets can be stacked several times on top of each other, the space required is reduced immensely. The use of stacking corners thus not only promotes structure and systematics, but at the same time reduces the space requirements of our customers from industry and commerce.
The stacking corners, which are clearly visible due to their yellow colour, are made of robust polypropylene (PP). Although this material is chemically similar to the plastic PE, polypropylene has a much harder, stronger and thermally more resilient (up to 100 degrees Celsius) character. As a result, PP impresses with its resistance and reliability. When used correctly, the stacking corners for stocking frames can of course be reused.
Making use of the services and benefits of SPRINTIS
As with many other products that we offer to our customers from logistics, warehousing, manufacturing and industry in general, users of the SPRINTIS online shop benefit from numerous options and advantages:
- It is possible to start an individual enquiry at any time to clarify special concerns and requests. Customer satisfaction takes a very high spot at SPRINTIS, so we answer enquiries in detail and competently.
- To convince yourself of the high quality of the corner protectors, you have the option of ordering a free sample. By receiving a sample, every interested party can gain a clear impression.
- After the purchase of the stacking corners for pallets, delivery is made promptly. The goods are ready for dispatch within 24 hours.
- Whether an order for the yellow stacking corners is small or large, every customer is served immediately. SPRINTIS keeps large quantities in stock so that no bottlenecks occur.
- Use discount for larger order quantities: Large orders are worthwhile financially, because the price per piece is reduced as the number increases. This is where money can be saved. Where costs decrease in multiples of 20 each. Customers can choose between 20, 40, 60, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280 and 1920 stacking corners. Related details are available with the product description.
Other products for storage needs
In addition to stacking corners for pallets, the wide range of SPRINTIS includes other products for the optimal organisation of warehouses. labelling pockets, wire framed pockets and magnetic pockets end long search trips and confusion. With clear and visible labelling of goods, not only does structure in the warehouse improve, but the time spent and the distances travelled are also shortened.
Buy stacking corners for wooden stacking frames
Save space, improve safety and optimise organisation in the warehouse. Safe stacking of goods can be achieved quickly and accurately with our stacking corners for pallets. Placed securely and firmly on top of each other, the pallets are as space-saving as they are neatly organised. Order stacking corners for wooden stacking frames conveniently online now and benefit from prompt delivery, even of larger quantities.