The safety cutting ruler with its finger protection offers special protection when measuring and simultaneously cutting materials, so the risk of injury can be significantly minimized. The ruler is designed for professional use in e.g. workshops and industry.
The silver cutting ruler is made of aluminum with a steel edge on the cutting side. The robust steel edge prevents rapid wear and tear and can thus present an exact and precise edge even after a long service life. The underside of the safety ruler has an anti-slip coating, which prevents it from slipping away and at the same time fits securely in your hand. The safety ruler adheres very well to glass, metal, cutting mats, cardboard and other smooth surfaces. The metric scale of the ruler divides into cm and mm. For a practical attachment to the wall, the ruler also has a hanging hole.
We offer the safety cutting ruler in different lengths:
- 55 cm
- 75 cm
- 155 cm
- 205 cm
- 255 cm
- 305 cm
Advantages of the cutting safety ruler:
- Possibility of hanging due to hanging hole
- Finger protection for more safety
- Steel edge for long service life
- Anti-slip coating: very good adhesion to a surface
- safety cutting ruler
- 105 cm
- professional aluminium safety ruler with steel edge and finger protection, with slip-resistant bottom, with hole for hanging and metric scale
- A bulky goods surcharge may apply to this item.
- 1,100 kg / 1 Pieces