Binding screws, nickel-plated in silver
The binding screws at SPRINTIS are comprised of a sleeve nut and a slotted screw which are screwed into each other and thereby effectively bind the print matter together. Since binding screws can be assembled in a flexible, fast and simple way, you’re able to change or adapt their contents within a matter of minutes.
The blade diameter stays consistently at 5 mm through all variations of the binding screw. There are differences in shaft height and type in order to securely bind your print matter in any given size.
Benefits of the nickel-plated binding screws
- The nickel-plated binding screws in silver are a solid and reliable binding method.
- Your print matter is bound in a very stylistic manner and therefore creates an overall high-quality impression.
- The subtle silver colour can be paired elegantly with a colourful print matter.
- The smooth coating convinces through its pleasant feel.
- Because of their extensive surface coating, nickel-plated binding screws are considered to be durable and robust. This means that even print matter with frequent customer use remain stable for a long time.
Shaft height of the binding screws in silver
The shaft height acts in accordance to the amount and thickness of the desired documents. The nickel-plated binding screws in silver are available at SPRINTIS in a large variety of shaft heights, ranging from 2.0 mm to 150 mm. That way, you can even bind thicker print matter together in a safe and reliable manner.
Type of the nickel-plated binding screws
Aside from the shaft height, the type of binding screw also plays a significant role. Depending on the shaft height, the binding screws are available in the following types:
- 2.0 mm – 3.5 mm: sleeve nut with hole, screw with slotted head
- 5 mm: sleeve nut and screw with slotted head; sleeve nut with smooth head and screw with slotted head
- From 6 mm: sleeve nut with smooth head, screw with slotted head
Which print matter are the binding screws suited for?
Our nickel-plated binding screws in silver can be used for a multitude of products in both printing offices and binderies:
- information and promotional brochures
- pattern fans
- sample portfolios
- and many more
Buying nickel-plated binding screws in silver at a reasonable price
The multitude of shaft heights offers a perfectly fitting binding screw for your individual needs.
The service at SPRINTIS convinces with its availability of large quantities, fast delivery and an appealing pricing.