Please kindly note the public holiday in Germany, Bavaria on 15th August. Our customer service remains available by phone +49 (0) 931 40 41 6-222. Your order will be dispatched the next working day.
Your SPRINTIS Team
Our adhesive closure bags are largely made from recycled LDPE film and have identical qualities to conventional bags made from LDPE film, but leave a smaller environmental footprint due to the recycling of post-consumer waste.
The multilingual black suffocation warning in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Dutch makes the bags perfect for Amazon's FBA service. The four air holes ensure space-saving packaging of your products and textiles and permanent ventilation of the contents. The anti-static cover of the adhesive closure simplifies handling in the packaging process, as the cover does not stick to your hands unintentionally.
The 40 µm LDPE film used for these bags, made from 80% regranulate, impresses with its high transparency and tear resistance and is 100% recyclable, which further improves the carbon footprint when disposed of properly . Our film bags are perfect for packaging textiles such as shirts, T-shirts and trousers.
- Made from 80% recycled LDPE film (PCR)
- Suitable for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- 6-language suffocation hazard warning label
- 100% recyclable
- High tear strength despite resource-saving 40 µm film
- 4 vent holes for space-saving storage
- Reclosable antistatic adhesive closure
- bags with flap with warning message
- 50 mm (sloped)
- short edge
- 300 x 400 mm
- Material thickness
- 40 µm
- recycled PE foil
- Adhesive fastener
- warning "risk of sufocation" in 6 languages
- with air hole and recycling symbol
- 1,000 kg / 100 Pieces